40m Meikon Olympus OMD EM5 Mark II Underwater Housing Waterproof Case 12-50
Pro 40M "O" Ring waterproof case for Olympus OMD EM5 II 12-50
Meikon Olympus OMD EM5 Mark II Underwater Housing Description:
Professional underwater housing for Olympus OMD EM5 Mark II with 12-50mm lens, Use this housing you can take photos or videos underwater up to 40 meters.Ideal for diving at sea, surfing, snorkeling, skiing, yacht or other activities.
- Standard1/4" screw holes at the bottom for additional accessories, like handles, external flash attachment, etc.
- Maximum underwater depth is 40M
- With leak detector
- All camera functions except touch panel are accessible
- Flat glass port with anti-reflection coating on both sides
- Clear view the camera information and control function
- Protects your camera from scratches, sand, dirts, water, snow, etc.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro
- Lens: Super clear lens for optimal picture quality
- Bracket holes: you can mount on your bracket for underwater shooting
- Warranty: 2 years
- Internal Flash Usable: Yes
- External Strobe Connector: Yes
- Screen: Touch screen compatible
- Waterproof element: waterproof seal
- Material: PC, ABS plastic, Clear plate glass, stainless steel, EPDM rubber, O-Ring
- 100% tested: we test every single one case to ensure the 100% waterproof
- Color: black
- Net weight: 690g
- Dimension: 162 L * 128 W * 133 H
- IP: 40m waterproof & 1m shockproof
- Working temperature: 0-40℃ (32-104℉)
- 1 * underwater housing for Olympus OMD EM5II
- 1 * O-ring gasket
- 1 * Cleaning Fluid
- 1 * Neck strip
- 1 * wrist rope
- 1 * Use manal
- 10fps continuous shooting, 5fps with AF
- 1/8000th sec maximum shutter speed (1/16000th with electronic shutter)
- 1080/60p shooting and 1080/30p at up to 77Mbps (All-I)
- 16MP Four Thirds CMOS sensor
- 40 MP multi-exposure mode
- Improved 5-axis image stabilization in both stills and movie modes
- Clip-on rotating, bounceable flash
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Attention before use:
Check whether good of performance first. Also check whether have sand and dust inside of case. Must close the waterproof case and put it into underwater at least 200mm deep with 5 Minutes on condition of disassemble but waterproof oil with camera. Make sure there have no water inside. Then put your camera into waterproof case.
|Before Use||After Use|
Meikon Fisheye Dome Port is very versatile and suitable for various wide-angle full frame lenses, idea extra lens for underwater photography with OMD EM5 Mark II.
OMD EM5 Mark II Review:
The Olympus E-M5 Mark II is a compact system camera with a Micro Four-Thirds sensor. Offering great results without post-processing, bags of design charm and fantastic optical image stabilisation that in practice makes up the gap between this and APS-C sensor cameras.