40M Meikon Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Underwater Housing Waterproof Case 12-32
Meikon Panasonic GM1 Underwater Housing Description:
Specialized underwater housing for Panasonic GM1 with 12-32mm lens. With this housing users can keep amazing photos and videos in underwater adventure up to 40m, idea to Ideal for diving at sea, surfing, snorkeling, skiing, yacht or other activities.
- Clear view the camera information and control function
- Maximum underwater depth is 40m(130ft)
- Clear view to LCD display and full controls
- Protects your camera from scratches, sand, dirts, water, snow, etc.
- Standard1/4" screw holes at the bottom for additional accessories, like handles, external flash attachment, etc.
- Brand: Meikon
- Made of polycarbonate, ABS plastic. clear plate glass, Stainless Steel, EPDM rubber
- Fit for: Panasonic GM1 Lumix DMC-GM1 (12-32mm lens)
- Net Size: 163*145*123mm
- Working Temperature: —10~40°C
- Net Weight: 820g
Attention before use:
Check whether good of performance first. Also check whether have sand and dust inside of case. Must close the waterproof case and put it into underwater at least 200mm deep with 5 Minutes on condition of disassemble but waterproof oil with camera. Make sure there have no water inside. Then put your camera into waterproof case.
- 1 * underwater camera housing for Panasonic GM1
- 1 * O-ring gasket
- 1 * Cleaning Fluid
- 1 * Neck strip
- 1 * wrist rope
- 1 * Use manal
- 16MP Live MOS sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi (no NFC)
- 3.0-inch, 1036K dot touch-sensitive LCD
- 1080 HD video recording at 60i/30p
- Built-in pop-up flash
- 1/16,000 maximum shutter speed (with all-electronic shutter)
- Focus peaking
- Picture-in-picture magnification for manual focus
- Micro HDMI output
- Magnesium-alloy shell with aluminum top and bottom plates
|Before Use||After Use|
Meikon Fisheye Dome Port is very versatile and suitable for various wide-angle full frame lenses, idea extra lens for underwater photography with Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1.
Panasonic GM1 Review
The Lumix DMC-GM1, a pocketable camera with a 16 megapixel Four Thirds sensor. It uses the same Micro Four Thirds mount that its much larger Olympus and Panasonic siblings have been using for years, but at introduction will be sold with a specially designed 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 kit zoom sporting a smaller diameter for the GM1's especially diminutive form.
Panasonic GM1 specification highlights
Dansarosa.com offer three shipping methods as below:
1. Free shipping
Dansarosa offer free shipping to worldwide, estimated shipping time 10-19 days(dispatch to address in Latin America, Africa. East Euro may take 25-50 days)
2. Registered Mail
Registered mail will take 9-19 days (dispatch to address in Latin America, Africa. East Euro may take 25-50 days), shipment can be traced on line.
3. Express shipping
The most affordable option ships to all major destinations in 4 - 9 days (remote area may take more time and charge. All express shipping orders are eligible for shipping discounts according to package size and destination. (Note: Due to longer customs clearance times, Standard Shipping times have been extended to 15-30 days for Brazil and 10-15 days for all other destinations in Latin America.)